Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fathers Day 2013


 



The blog post are getting fewer and further between on this blog site. Things are nearly drawing to an end with this particular blog, it really is time for me to move on - hopefully to bigger and better things. I do hope you will continue to follow our adventures on my new site when it is up and running.

I forced the boys to come out to the paddock for some Fathers Day photos together and I must say - I have never encountered anyone else to whinge quite so much when having their photo taken - ok, maybe Jasper Giles, but that's it honestly!!!

I think these images still show their incredible connection and their love for each other - even if they are squinting like little moles and whinging like no tomorrow. One day they will be grateful - I just know it.

Our little boy is away on a holiday of a lifetime with his Nanna Den, cousin Fin & Aunty Lyndall. He is on the other side of the globe right as we speak so I can't quite believe that I am holding my shit together as I look at these images of him. If you happen to look at this blog post Noah....

 I     L O V E     Y O U     T O    T H E    M O O N    A N D    B A C K

No comments:

Post a Comment