Saturday, September 29, 2012

Memories

A few nights ago I sorted through some of Noah's memories and updated his baby book. I can't believe we are nearly at the end of his baby books, they end at five years of age. In my everyday general life I live very minimally - if it's not used CHUCK IT - if it's broken CHUCK IT - if it's out of fashion CHUCK IT. But when it comes to Noah..... I can't chuck out a single thing. We have birthday party invites, brochures from holidays, airline tickets, train tickets, zoo passes, swimming certificates, cinema tickets, visas, concert pamphlets, eye goggles he wore as a newborn with jaundice, medical bracelets, pregnancy test from when I fell with him & quite literally hundreds and hundreds of photos. I am getting more sentimentle as I get older & so like my Mum.  




No comments:

Post a Comment