Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weekend @ Nanna & Pa's

Noah and I had a lovely weekend in the Swan Valley with my Dad & Den. I really do love how each of Noah's Grandparents (he has a shit load) expose him to totally different experiences, personalities & lifestyles. We are very lucky that between them all - they really do have all the bases covered!!!

It is only fair that my Dad & Den be the ones who expose Noah to lighting fires and cooking camp ovens in the backyard - My Dad did this regulalrly for my brother and I when we were growing up. Dad is quite the entertainer when it comes to camp ovens & any thing bushy or blokey! 
Such an Australian image - camp fire, clothes line & palm trees.

Little Mister Fin was at Nanna & Pa's too


On Sunday Den took us to her friends' property to show us around. I have been asking to go out there for a while as I knew there would be some good photo ops. Dad & Den's friends have recently enetered the thoroughbred breeding cicuit and I wish them all the best with their brave venture. I personally am not a horse lover, but even I felt the grandness & magic of the place. The stable walls are painted in gold metallic paint - the driveways are lined with thousands of dollars worth of Jacaranda trees, which will no doubt be spectacular come Summer! Gold Front is the only (or one of very few) companies to breed thoroughbreds in WA - heres hoping they produce a melbourne Cup winner in the near future. Happy 'hob knobbing' with Gai Waterhouse Sue!!!!!!

What's up with the bump on the nose? This horse would want hope it's fast cause it's ugly
ooooo I like this one though
This was a bit cute
Because a certain someone is FOUR at our house
Where the magic happens - the money making machine/cell
Nanna Den with her two boys
Forty-something horse stables within this shed


New foals




Mr. Cute
Noah always asks Richard to help him with the Lego. Noah does a runner after 2 minutes and Richard is always left on his own.


Finally found time to hang Richard's Fathers Day presents on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment